Choose Cleaning Castlemaine for your Pre-Sale Property Cleaning
Get your home ready for the market with our Pre-Sale Property Cleaning Service.
Cleaning Castlemaine is here to help!
Our Pre-Sale Property Cleaning Service
If you are looking to sell your property you will know only too well that you never have a second chance to make a great first impression.
With so much to prepare for the sale, it makes sense to make your property shine by investing in our Pre-Sale Property Cleaning Service to make your property as appealing as possible to prospective buyers.
In our experience, your investment in this beneficial service can lead to accelerating the sale of your property and potentially adding to your house sale price.
First impressions count!
Cleaning Castlemaine’s Pre-Sale Property Cleaning Service will make a huge difference to your house presentation.
Designed for busy people who have to multi-task work and family commitments whilst trying to keep on top of the property itself, we also offer regular cleaning services for Open for Inspections during the sale process.
By calling us, you can take the stress off of your shoulders and at the same time guarantee that your property has the best possible chance of reaching your asking price.
Call 0419 096 586 today!
- Trained professionals
- Trusted and recommended by leading property managers and estate agents in Castlemaine
- Over 3,000 vacate cleans
- 15 plus years experience
- Use of commercial grade equipment and chemicals
- Fully insured for your peace of mind
What is Deep Cleaning?
Deep cleaning involves taking apart items, degreasing, descaling, soaking, restoration, drying, polishing and reassembling the item.
For example, with windows, deep cleaning involves removing components of the window (where possible), removal of screens, washing of windows and screens, thorough cleaning of the window track and the fly screen track, and reassembling the window unit.
What is the Difference Between a Pre-Sale Property Clean and a Vacate Clean?
Usually a Pre-Sale Property Clean is a property that is still fully furnished. As such, we also clean all the furniture to make it shine as much as possible!
We will liaise with you regarding any other tasks / repairs that need to be completed to help you get the best possible price for your property.
As all properties are unique, a quote is necessary to determine the final checklist based upon your requirements.
Standard to All Rooms
- Internal / external windows
- Includes deep cleaning of fly screens, tracks, frames, and the sill
- All wet areas receive grout restoration to tiles
- Floors mopped and vacuumed prior to steam cleaning
- Vinyl / Lino / Hardwood floors washed thoroughly with scuff marks removed (where possible)
Walls + Doors
- Walls washed with marks removed (where possible)
- Skirting boards detailed
- Doors and door tracks
- Door frames, architraves and picture rails
- Door handles sanitised
Lights + Switches
- Power points, light switches and remotes to fans, heaters and coolers
- Smoke alarms
- Light fittings
- Down lights
Heating + Cooling
- Reverse cycle unit wiped clean, filters removed, washed and reassembled
- Heating and cooling systems
(ducted and wall units) cleaned
- Ceiling vents wiped clean free of dust
- Return air vent filter cleaned (replaced where necessary)
- Gas units cleaned free of dust, filter cleaned
- Ducted floor vents deep cleaned
- Ceiling fan blades wiped clean, free of dust / grease
Curtains + Blinds
- Cleaning of blinds / curtains
- Venetians / Dry cleaning of curtains (quote required)
- Blinds cleaned (including pelmets and blind weights cleaned)
- All working mechanisms of the blind cleaned (pull cord, etc.)
- Remove cobwebs internally and externally, insect marks and small nests
- Cleaning of entry doorways / al fresco outdoor / verandah areas
- All general waste from home removed from site
- Garbage bins put to kerb for collection
- Deep cleaning to all areas of kitchen
- Oven / grill
- Range hood degreased and polished (as required)
- Degreasing to overhead exhausts
- Stove top
- Dishwasher descaled and deep cleaning to filters and all working components of the machine
- All cupboards and kick boards
- Sink and taps sanitised and polished
- All bench tops / surfaces cleaned
- Degreasing to all cupboards / draws
- Splash back glass and / or tiles
Bathroom / Ensuite / WC
- Tiles and grout restored
- Deep cleaning of shower recess
- Deep cleaning of toilet
- Glass surfaces cleaned and polished
- Taps and shower fittings sanitised and polished
- Deep cleaning of drains
- Bath and shower detailed
- IXL / Exhaust fan
- Vanity basin cupboards
- Standard cleaning to laundry and linen cupboard
- Deep cleaning to sink
- Carport / garage free of oil and grease stains (where possible; quote required)
- Roller doors
- General cleaning
- Quotes are required for the following:
- Standard light globes
- Range hood light globes
- IXL light globes
- Shower curtains
- Smoke alarm batteries
Steam Cleaning of Carpets
- Steam cleaning of carpets included as part of this service
- Deep steam extraction, which pulls the fibres from the base and dust mites
- Carpets conditioned