Cleaning Castlemaine Terms and Conditions
- By making a booking, you agree to our Terms and Conditions available on our website at www.cleaningcastlemaine.com.au/terms/
- Without exception, all cleaning projects require a minimum of 7 days notice.
- Cleaning Castlemaine requires all bookings to be inspected in person before a quote can be provided.
- At the time of requesting a booking, you must provide details of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at your premises.
- If your booking has not been confirmed, we will not be cleaning your property until this has occurred.
- Quotes are valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the quote, subject to the conditions of the property to be cleaned remaining in the same state as per the initial inspection.
- Cleaning Castlemaine reserves the right to decline or reschedule a booking for any reason, including force majeure.
- Unless by prior arrangement, all cleaning projects are to be fully paid in advance to secure your booking on the date(s) that you have requested.
- We accept credit card payments, and it is essential that funds are cleared in our account before your booking is considered confirmed.
- Cleaning Castlemaine is closed on New Year’s Day, Australia Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, ANZAC Day, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day.
- All other public holidays attract a surcharge of 100%. These include Labour Day, Queen’s Birthday, AFL Grand Final Friday, and Melbourne Cup Day.
Level 1 – More than 72 hours notice provided
- We require 72 hours notice for any cancellations for you to avoid cancellation fees.
- You must provide 72 hours notice, via telephone, SMS or email, before the agreed booking time (Monday clients must call before the end of business day Thursday), if you wish to suspend, postpone or cancel the booking for any reason.
- In the event that such notice has been given, Cleaning Castlemaine will endeavour to reschedule the booking if required AND if possible, otherwise your advance payment will be refunded in full.
Level 2 – Less than 72 hours, but more than 24 hours notice provided
- In the event that cancellation notice has been given before 24 hours, but inside of 72 hours, Cleaning Castlemaine will endeavour to reschedule the booking if required AND if possible, otherwise an administration fee of 10% / $100.00 (inc. GST), whichever is greater, will be considered surrendered, and the remaining balance will be refunded via direct deposit within seven (7) business days.
Level 3 – Less than 24 hours notice
- In the event that cancellation notice is given inside of 24 hours before the booking is to take place, you agree to forfeiting your initial deposit and the balance of 50% of the initial invoice. The remaining 50% will be refunded via direct deposit within seven (7) business days.
Non-Access to Premises
- In the event that you do not provide unencumbered access to your premises for Cleaning Castlemaine to provide our service on the day of booking, this is considered to be a Level 3 cancellation. The booking is considered cancelled, and you will be charged accordingly.
- You must provide electricity, and running hot and cold water at the premises where the service is to be conducted. Failure to provide all of these essential services will result in a Level 3 cancellation, and you will be charged accordingly.
- In the case of force majeure events, such as cyclones, storms, lightning, explosions, energy blackouts, and fire, cancellation events are at the complete discretion of Cleaning Castlemaine.
Excessive Heat Policy
- In the event that the outside temperature reaches 38 degrees celcius or above on the day we are due to clean your premises, we reserve the right to reschedule your booking.
Last updated: September 21st 2019